Tuesday 22 November 2011

Deep sense of gratitude

  In my life,self abasement came through myself.I know self-confident is important,but sometimes I couldn't be as confident as...Anyway,I was only an ordinary,normal girl.

  Time passed away swiftly.Now,I found that I'm fortunate.Honor that I'm an able person,I'm a child who has a complete family,a sister who has a lovely younger sister.Sometimes,I really admire and respect those people who are disable.The ways that they handle their lives.Although they are not the best,but they prove that they are always able.I'm proud of them.I asked myself:"How can I be an abnegator in the world?"
  
  Yes,although I'm normal,but I'm able.Able to see,hear,taste,touch and so on.I know that I was born to be myself.Create my own mystery future.That should be a story or a moment that was created by myself.Normal also can be unique.A normal person also has a special feeling.None of a person can  replace myself except me!
 
  Indeed,my parents are noble.Without them,who am I?They give me an uncountable love and care.I never think about they could be rich.I only want a happy family.I sure that every parents had scolded their precious child before.But, most of the children hated their parents right?Actually,those children didn't hate them before,they just didn't know how to express their love to their parents.Sometime,I really felt pity because children merely stay with their parents about twenty years.After that,they need to build their own family.

  Overall,cherish all those things in life. Gratitude is the memory of the heart. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow. I'm proud that I could be myself.Thankful and grateful,I can't express.Deep sense of gratitude just in my own heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment