Sunday 27 October 2019

My only blessing is Your Happiness

I told myself not to recall any moments of us being together,
I told my brain that memories remained memories, 
I told my life that you were there only a decade of my life. 

I whispered to my cells that silence was the best gift for you, 
I whispered to my heart that letting go wasn't a difficult action, 
I whispered to my tears that the heart knew what it always wanted. 

Your happiness is being together with the one you love, 
My happiness is moving on to the path I hope, 
I hope your love does take you to the right constellation. 

We taught each other to love, to learn, and to live. 
He forgets his promises by capturing a world of colors, 
I remember his words to remind myself not to fall in a world of roses. 

Love, is not an obligation - you don't need money for honey, 
Learn, is not a decision - you don't need temptation for sensation, 
Live, is not an attention - you need contemplation for reflection.  

No comments:

Post a Comment