Monday 15 October 2012

Fantastic four

SLEEPLESS NIGHT-afraid

The eyes closed,
When the sun shone,
Because of the darkest lies,
Gave me a sleepless night.

MIND YOU-sad

The harms,the thorns are yet survive,
I shall prove you,
The welcoming morning
Is behind the dull night.
Get out of the tunnels of hatred,
Mind you!?

I SHALL STRIVE AND PROVE YOU WRONG-angry

'Impossibility' is only found in the dictionary of fools
While the knowledge comes from the wise men,
Close your mouth behind the spooky door.
I shall strive and prove that you are absolutely wrong!

OH,IT IS A WONDERFUL DAY!-excited

Oh,it is a wonderful day,
I meet English,
I feel the seven colors
As I am still alive!

PS:Although there are many feelings in life,but yet,in the end,HAPPY will come to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment