Monday 19 March 2012

Vacation

Exam and vacation,"Who" is better?
                             "Who" is your decision?
As for me,absolutely both.
Exam like my enemies,
surrounded me 'till my head burst.
Exam,love and hate,
that's my feelings when it's around the corner.
It makes me becomes popular 
because I turn into a "National treasure" of China.
Who will envy of me?
Obviously,none of them.
Vacation,the most significant role in every heart.
Maybe relax let us prepare to walk towards a long path,
Go for holiday !
Everyone agree,
Every soul smiles,
because of vacation.

Even a child knows how to sing:
Exam,exam go away,
don't even come another day,
my lovely vacation come again,
don't make me miss you again.

Who do you love the most?
VACATION!{said the child}O(∩_∩)O~~

No comments:

Post a Comment