Saturday 20 August 2011

The feelings that I had in life!

Fate,
I hate you.
Why are you arrogant?
You decided my live
Without asking me.
I realized that
Fate is worse than death.

In my live,
Sadness covered my
Rejoice.
I knew that my parents
Gave me a lot of
Care and happiness.
But,
I tried to obey them.
When they scolded me,
I just kept silent.

When I was seven,
They insulted me.
I couldn't stand it.
And rebuted them.
I hate those words!

I felt inferior,
Disappointed.
I walked to the...
And looked down.
Cars and people
On the road.
What a beautiful world.
But,I didn't had any mood 
To watch.
Battle with fate 
Or die,
Both words appeared in my mind.

Music!
Suddenly,I paused my action.
Yes,
I couldn't give up 
My own
Dream!

Until that day,
I visited her in the hospital.
Yet,
I heard that she had 
Passed away the day before!
So sudden!

After that,
I went to her funeral.
I met my uncle.
I used to despise him
Because his house is full of 
Animals.
So disgusting.

I did not dare to walk near him previously
But,
he walked toward me.
''Don't worry,
She will be relieved.''
He consoled me.
Due to my curiousity,
I asked him
What was the reason rearing the animals?
He loves animals a lot.

''Animals are just like 
Humans.
If you pour out 
Your worrys and feelings to them,
They would listen carefully.
Do you believe in Buddhisms?
Someone who betrays
Their conscience,
They would turn
To animals,humans
Ghost or anythings 
Else according to their
Sins.
So,
We must have
Conscience
And benevolence.''
He answered.

I was totally shocked.
His words made me
Have
Thoughts and feelings

From that day onwards,
I knew that
I must cherish and treasure
Those things around me.
They are all 
Valuable!

Thanks,
My great-grandmother.
You had given me
A precious chance
To meet my uncle.
Uncle is very friendly,
Thanks a lot!
Enjoy your life
In heaven and paradise!

At last,
I am very happy.
I really love writing
Essays!
They help me to 
Express my feelings,
Let me have a 
Good mood!

Now,
I am looking forwards
To my own
FUTURE!

No comments:

Post a Comment